OHNICE Wireless Display Receiver
★ - Specifications:
★ - Power: 5V/500MA
★ - Wi-Fi: 802.11b/g/n 150Mbps 2.4Ghz
★ - METHOD OF USE:
Dongle is mainly used to cast the small screen to big screen it can synchronously push the videos,musics,photos,documents and games to TV and projector,suitable for home entertainment,business meetings,education,training and etc.
★ - IOS & ANDROID USAGE:
1. Connect the HDMI port dongle to the HDMI port on your TV, monitor or projector.
2. Plug the USB port into the dongle's USB port and the other end's USB port to the power source (recommended to connect to the 5V1A).
3. After the power is turned on, the dongle page will appear on the screen. There will be a dongle WIFI name and password in the upper right corner of the page.
4. Open the WIFI of the mobile phone to search for the WIFI of the dongle and enter the password.
5. Open a browser, enter 192.168.49.1, or scan the code that appears on the screen to enter the background.
6. After the background is opened, find the WIFI of the home you need to connect, enter the password and connect.
7. After connecting to the wireless network successfully, the connected router name will appear on the TV screen, and the product and mobile phone have been successfully connected.
★ - SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
Android:Android 4.2 model with 1GB RAM
★ - Notice:
1.Pls put the dongle in a relatively good singal environment,then it can be ensure that the interaction among the dongle,the android/iOS devices and WIFI router/hotspots have the good bandwidth and low latency wireless signal.
2.Pls make sure that wifi singal is strong enough between wifi router,dongle and portable smart.